CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

It's Picture Day!!!

Well, this morning i decided that today will be our picture day. The summer is almost over and I still have not took any good pics of my 6 kids. So that is my task for this day I hope to capture some good ones if not we will keep trying till I get the BEST shot for my canvas. I am a little worried since i no help but I will try to do my best. We will be going out about 4:30 pm.

Prep:
1. feed kids lunch
2. nap time for babies
3. art for big kids
4. fold 3 loads of laundry
5. pick out outfits
6. pick up the house
7. start prep for dinner
8. go to our photo shoot
9. take GREAT pics
10. play time
11. dinner time
12. clean up
13. bath time
14. story time
15. bed time
16. MOM TIME.
and that is when I will be able to go trough all of our pictures and get prepared for the next BIG DAY...........FUN, GAMES AND QUALITY TIME...........WITH DAD!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

2 comments:

Kari Morgan said...

awww. you make mommyhood sound so easy! Hope u get some good shots...more power to you...I don't dare go out in this heat.

Vera said...

everytime I visit your blog and read your daily to do list makes me not wanna have so many kids!!! that is just a lot of work! although you do make mommyhood sound like fun. : ) your such a wonderful mommy!

love you!