CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

30 things you should know about me

Well as some of you may know last month I just celebrated my 30th B-Day. Lately I've been reflecting on my life and getting to know me more. So I decided to write this so you may know me a little more..........

15 Things I love

1.Love God with all my heart
2.In love with my husband
3.Adore my kids
4.Family is very important to me
5.Love love love photography
6.Like arts and crafts
7.I would love to be children's clothes designer and have my own label
8.I absolutely love the beach
9.love to dress my kids
10.love to shop and get good buys
11.love chocolate, coffee (Dove, See's, Godiva and etc..)
12.love old homes, barns just any old structures (very inspiring)
13.love honest people
14.love flowers, candles, picnics, little notes,
15.Love people..... being around people, being social, entertain.....

15 Things I hate/dislike

1.I hate dishonesty
2.I hate 2 faced people
3.Don't like negativity (drives me crazy)
4.I don't like to be ignored
5.I hate to stand in long lines ( i though that only happened in Russia)
6.can't stand it when my kids fight
7.I hate to argue.........I am not good at it
8.I hate bugs, mice, snakes (freaks me out)
9.I don't like sea food
10.I can't stand when my house is messy/dirty (it puts me in a bad mood)
11.I don't like fake people
12.I hate being sweaty
13.I don't like to read that much.
14.I can't stand it when it rains too much.
15.I hate loosing on ebay

0 comments: