CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

My weightloss Journey

This is something that I have been battling with since I was a young girl. I always felt like I wasn't perfect, always felt insecure about my self.

Then, I meet the most wonderful man Troy my hero my love....I was 19, 5'2 and weight about 125 pounds. I guess you might say what's wrong with that???? Not me I was not happy with my weight. I managed to get to 105....Wow awesome! Well that didn't last very long we got pregnant with our first child and I gained about 50 pounds. After our first we had 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 ...........Now that we are done having babies I have decided to get into shape and take better care of my self. I want to be a happy healthy mommy and be a great example for my children. I have started going to the gym Sep 06, 2008. My start weight was 167 I went 5 days a week for 2 months and then came the holidays.....I hardly went at all maybe 6-8 times in 2 months. In January I started back up and my weight was 151 and I lost 13 inches total. I was very thankful that I didn't fall behind.....Thank You Jesus!!!! My goal is to be 105-110 by our 10Th Wedding Anniversary Nov 05......

5 comments:

Kari Morgan said...

Where is a picture of your skinny self????

Olga Johnson said...

I will try to get one soon....:)

Vonney said...

That's awesome Olga! Love your motivation! (:

TRC Rockers said...

For those of you that misse dOlga at No Limits, she looked AWESOME!! Skinnier than a super model!

GT said...

Love the pics on your blog!

Especially the one as your header, Im expecting my 5th so love to see a big beautiful family, and such funky colorful clothing...so fun!