CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Well here we are....


First and foremost i want to say Thank You Jesus! We are back home. We have been away for the last 4 years. This year in Feb I had some family come out and visit. When they left I just got so so home sick. Every time i would talk on the phone everyone would tell me about the Revival that they are having with Rev. Cody Marks. I asked my mother to buy me some of the preaching Cd's. When I got them oh my.......I put them on repeat and listened to them day and night. One night I woke up and started to listen omg.....I got out of the bed and just started to pray I don't know how long I prayed but let me tell you the next day my husband got a phone call. They had an opening in West Sacramento store. Although he had to take a lower position but we have decided what ever it takes we are going back home. Some people say whats wrong with you you have a nice big house and your husband has a good job but all I could tell them is that is just stuff. At the end of the day stuff don't matter, but my children, my husband,
my marriage.....that is my precious treasures. When I think of everything we have been through in the past few years. I just say THANK YOU JESUS, for bringing us back home. I can truly say that I feel safe and at peace. This is HOME!!!!

1 comments:

The Bingamans said...

SO glad to hear things are good! We miss you terribly! Spoke with Sis meeks a few weeks back. She said did you hear? We lost our girl! And we talked about you! Wish we got to spend more time together! Please kiss all the babies for me and tell them we say hello! Love ya Girl! Keep in touch!!